Batman The Ride – Six Flags Fiesta San Antonio, Texas
Premiering in 2015, adrenaline seekers will twist and turn their way through a series of gut-wrenching high-speed manoeuvres in search of the ultimate thrill. Although this is not your average theme park ride, this latest incarnation from Six Flags is sure to take the rollercoaster experience to new heights. Could this be the scariest rollercoaster in the world?
For over 50 years Six Flags has thrilled and entertained millions of visitors throughout America, Canada and Mexico. Boasting a slew of world-class rollercoasters, water parks, animal attractions and themed rides, this new attraction is set to break all the rules with its cutting edge construction and special effects.
What does Six Flags say about their newest ride?
Here are a couple of quick facts from Six Flags about their new Batman ride:
- The world’s first, one-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring six smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track;
- A 4D wing coaster that seats up to eight and has riders “face their fears” by allowing them to physically face each other as they tumble head-over-heels;
- A 120-foot tall hill that is ascended by an elevator-style lift straight up;
- Two beyond 90-degree raven drops giving the sensation of free-falling;
- Five vehicles with eight passengers each;
- A Bruce Wayne/Batman theme throughout the queue line featuring the Batmobile and Bat-Signal.
This video explains it all…
Have you ever seen anything like it? Could your stomach handle it? I’m not sure mine could but would love to give it a go!
Address: 17000 IH-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78257
Park hours: Vary between 1030am to 10pm based on the day and the season. View information here on park hours.
Park map: View the park layout.
Website: More information can be found here – https://www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas